Happy Birthday!

Yep, another year has rolled around and I am excited about what a new year will hold for me. 

A Cute List I Found....
What is your favorite color?   darker colors, although brights can be fun.
What is your favorite toy?  my computer
What is your favorite fruit?  apples
What is your favorite tv show or movie?  Lost Ship 
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Salad 
What is your favorite snack?  Olives
What is your favorite animal?  Dog
What is your favorite song?  Great Is His Faithfulness
What is your favorite book?  Little Women / Heidi
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Garden
What is your favorite drink?  COFFEE
 What is your favorite holiday?  4th of July
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Skip
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Lobster
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A great grandmother
Name one thing you do really well?   Crafts and teach children
What is your favorite time of day? 3:00 am
Describe your favorite hobby.  Paper crafting and all that comes with it
I wish there were a law that said….. we have enough laws, let's just live in respect of each other.
What makes you feel sad?  Comparing the world I had as a child and the world my grands have now
  Me on the right
What makes you feel happy? The world and it's unlimited possibilities my grands have now
Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go?  Somewhere that I can listen to a series of classes on Impressionism
If I could choose a different name, I would choose… naw, I pretty much love my name
Where do you want to go on vacation?  Ireland or Hawaii

If anyone is interested I am registered at Scrapbook.com. My Wish List!  LOL

Inspired to Create, Encouraged to Try


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! What a great find!! Love uncovering hidden gems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!